Appointments and Affiliations
- Office Location: 121 Hudson Hall Box 90287, Dept. of Civil and Environ. Engineering, Durham, NC 27708
- Postdoctoral Associate, ETH Zurich (2016-2019)
- PhD, Duke University (2016)
- BA, Chemistry, Loyola University Chicago (2010)
- BS, Environmental Science, Loyola University Chicago (2010)
- McGrath, J; Getzinger, G; Redman, AD; Edwards, M; Martin, A; Vaiopoulou, E, Application of the Target Lipid Model to Assess Toxicity of Heterocyclic Aromatic Compounds to Aquatic Organisms., Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (2021) [10.1002/etc.5194] [abs].
- Overdahl, KE; Gooden, D; Bobay, B; Getzinger, GJ; Stapleton, HM; Ferguson, PL, Characterizing azobenzene disperse dyes in commercial mixtures and children's polyester clothing., Environmental Pollution (Barking, Essex : 1987), vol 287 (2021) [10.1016/j.envpol.2021.117299] [abs].
- Getzinger, G; Ferguson, L, High-Throughput Trace-Level Suspect Screening for Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances in Environmental Waters by Peak-Focusing Online Solid Phase Extraction and High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry, Acs Es&T Water (2021) [abs].
- Overdahl, KE; Sutton, R; Sun, J; DeStefano, NJ; Getzinger, GJ; Ferguson, PL, Assessment of emerging polar organic pollutants linked to contaminant pathways within an urban estuary using non-targeted analysis., Environmental Science. Processes & Impacts, vol 23 no. 3 (2021), pp. 429-445 [10.1039/d0em00463d] [abs].
- Getzinger, GJ; Higgins, CP; Ferguson, PL, Structure Database and In Silico Spectral Library for Comprehensive Suspect Screening of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs) in Environmental Media by High-resolution Mass Spectrometry., Analytical Chemistry, vol 93 no. 5 (2021), pp. 2820-2827 [10.1021/acs.analchem.0c04109] [abs].